Mr Green and Opportunity Knocks— For Aberdeen?

By

HirsutePursuit says: September 4, 2013 at 5:31 pm Does anyone have a …

Comment on Mr Green and Opportunity Knocks— For Aberdeen? by Southoftheborder.

HirsutePursuit says:
September 4, 2013 at 5:31 pm

Does anyone have a copy of the management accounts?

——————————————-

https://anonfiles.com/file/4d7a7390fff8b1f2eda43945e71931b6

Southoftheborder Also Commented

Mr Green and Opportunity Knocks— For Aberdeen?
Auldheid says:
August 29, 2013 at 10:49 pm
Quite a lot to read sideways.
——————–
In Acrobat: Control + Shift + Plus will rotate clockwise

.

In the accounts – Rangers Retail revenue – £940k YTD yet forecasting £12m for the year. Is this based on the Sports Direct / Puma paying up front and if so what is known about the deals – didn’t they happen later or were structured differently. The airport shop didn’t open until 26 June – so that’s only 5 days of sales revenue from there.

Recent Comments by Southoftheborder

The Immortality Project
ecobhoy says:
October 3, 2013 at 10:38 am

Most of the other info in the post has been discussed in dozens of different places right from the very start of this affair so I’m not sure why the West Ham post is that different. I’m possibly missing something as I often do.

Correct – it was a viewpoint taken from information gleaned from RTC, SLT and other places for the benefit of others that hadn’t been following so closely. 😉

The Immortality Project
Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes
Broken promises and a threat of winding up. First sighting of additional Pinsent Investigation into payments. http://www.scribd.com/doc/172434771/Broken-Promises …

It appears that this investor subscribed at £1.00 per share on the basis that the company would float on or above that…

——